Friday 15 February 2013

Excerpt from The Daily Mail


Before this blog is locked, a relevant newspaper article excerpt will be posted here in the hopes that it may help solve this horrendous crime. From the blog, we assume severe hallucination, depression and suicide.

-Blog Hosting Admins

The Daily Mail
Friday 15th February 2013

Murder In Office – No Suspects

In a terrifying turn of events, an office worker has been murdered while at his desk. Although Mr John Thomas was surrounded by fellow workers, none of them claim to have seen his murder. Mrs Brighton gives her statement to the Daily Mail.
“I had just come in from my lunch break, and I saw the body.  Naturally I screamed and all of the others came running. They seemed shocked by the death, and quite right too. It was a traumatic experience for all of us.”
Medical experts have confirmed that the death was due to a snapped neck. This is unlikely to have been self-caused. This is because of the angle of death, although suicide cannot be ruled out by any means.
When spoken to, the other employees of the company would only comment “We are all sure that the Eye of God is smiling on him right now in Heaven. “
The head of the organisation released a statement:
“We are all deeply saddened by the loss of one of our most hardworking employees. I am Christian, and I think I know that our friend was as well. I’m sure Saint Peter will be passing Judgement on him kindly.”
We at the Daily Mail send our sympathies to any relatives Mr Thomas may have had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment