Tuesday 12 February 2013

Day Two


It’s day two of my month-long blogging challenge. Phrasing it that way makes me feel less annoyed at myself and my colleagues and more focused on the actual writing here.
So what can I say? I came to work. I worked. I answered the phone. I emailed. I passed on the details. Nothing unusual happened today, dare I say nothing interesting happened today?
In other news, I found one of those religious pamphlets in my pigeon-hole today. Someone’s slipped it into my staff mailbox, I have no idea how. I dislike these religious fanatics, it’s just not right.
Also, it’s Pancake Day today. I’m not a very religious person, but any excuse to eat large amounts while celebrating is fine by me!
- John Thomas
Office Secretary
Fieldworker Administrations

No comments:

Post a Comment