Monday 11 February 2013

About Me


My name is John Thomas and I am twenty one years old. I live in England, quite close to the centre of London.
As you might be able to tell, I live a busy life. It’s offices all day for me, and I do a lot of work. (If any colleagues of mine have somehow found their way onto this blog, you know I do so much more work than you. Admit it.) I file and phone and take notes all day. I’m the answering phone man; people phone our company, possible clients, and it falls to me to write down their details for the ‘higher up’ to deal with.
It’s not a bad job, and I’m not complaining (although a pay rise would be nice. I’ve been working lone enough for it).
So, everyone, have an interesting day.
- John Thomas
Office Secretary
Fieldworker Administrations

No comments:

Post a Comment